Subject: [Leica] So, what are y'all...
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:40:30 +1000

John I haven't used it (on an M) for a while but the SC-17, (and the 28 I
guess) I think works on my M9 with a Nikon flash at least.
Maybe your lead is damaged or you are using the wrong mode? I just used it
as dumb auto flash controlled by the flash (no TTL anything).
There was an LFI article on this a while back. I'll see what I can dig up.

Cheers
Geoff

*Die besten W?nsche*
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman