Subject: [Leica] The left hand shake greeting, from a beautiful European woman does it mean she like me?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 07:54:47 +0100

Paul, first of all, "European" is not very specific. This is a continent
with 50+ countries and widely varying habits with respect to greetings: for
example, in Northern European countries like Netherlands or Denmark men and
women shake hands, while in Spain it is very common to do the cheek-kissing
after meeting someone the first time. The cheek kissing varies as well: in
Spain it is twice, in France three times, etc.

Having said all this, I am not aware of any country in which one extends the
LEFT hand for a handshake. So I will go with Tina's suggestion that there
might have been something wrong with her right hand.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain