Subject: [Leica] left hand shake from beautiful woman
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 08:09:18 -0500

Hi All
Thank you all for responding, I'm sure I created some laughs, the way my
life been so far I often look up to the sky and say 'the gods must be crazy'

She was wearing a cloak so I never saw her right hand, with women I look
for a wedding band, the equipment was for carpet shampooing so its heavy,
maybe she did injured hand, and so delited in meeting me she used her left;
that plus movie star looks makes her unforgettable!  Queue that Nat King
Cole song!

Thanks again I love that I could be informed and entertained here!