Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog on External Drive
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 08:58:32 -0600

Be very very diligent about making regular complete backups,
preferably on various brands of external hard drives.

I understand many people are saying many bad things about these MyBook
drives and I would be hesitant to rely on one for much of anything
that could be mission critical.

--Bob

==On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM, J. Newell <john.o.newell at comcast.net>