Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog on External Drive
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 14:00:33 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Ric. The technical conditions that might lead me down this path are
that both PCs have USB 3.0 and I found some WD MyBook 3TB USB 3.0 drives for
$110. Firewire or Thunderbolt might be better, but the PCs don't have those
and the drives would be much more expensive. I bought these drives for
backup but they run fast enough that I think I cold move the catalog to one
of them and run LR that way...

John