Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am"
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 00:02:42 -0800

Sunday night I was watching the ABC series "Pan Am," set in 1963.  Near
the end of the episode, the co-pilot gives one of the stewardesses, who
is studying photography on the side, "a professional camera."  It was a
nice, shiny Leica M3 with what appeared to be a collapsible 50mm Summicron.

Nice period detail!  I wonder if the M3 will reappear in subsequent
episodes.  And if it will help her take better photographs.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am")
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am")