Subject: [Leica] Leica sighting: ABC's "Pan Am"
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:11:55 -0500

I caught that, too (one of my favorite new shows). But I thought it was a
50mm Summilux. Didn't rewind it like I shoulda to freeze the frame. Will try
to watch it online for the sake of excruciating correctness of detail.

Mark my words?these two characters are headed for the darkroom, if you take
my meaning, once the ice-queen girlfriend turns out to be a horror show.
Stay tuned and see what develops.

?howard