Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Graduation 40 Years Ago Today
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:27:43 -0600 (CST)

I thought it might be fun to post these pictures taken at my commencement 40
years ago today.  First and only time I've made 2,000 people laugh.

Of me by John W. Alley:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/MyGrad_1972_JWA.jpg.html>

Self-portrait:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/MyGrad_1972_By_Me.jpg.html>

I've covered 67 other graduation ceremonies since.   Whew!

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: My Graduation 40 Years Ago Today)