Subject: [Leica] BD Colen's Wonderful Workshop….
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:32:34 -0800

I am forwarding this for BD.

BD's Workshop....on the

Outer Banks of North Carolina ? Carolla, to be precise. June 3-10, house is
about a three block walk to the Atlantic. There are "master br" with private
bath available for first three students to book ? significant others sleep
free (but obviously contribute to the food). There's also a twin beded room,
and there's a bunk room that sleeps four ? kids?

June 3-10 - $600 for the workshop - $500 for alumni, $600 for the bed for
the week. The house is light, bright, comfortable, air-conditioned, has a
small swimming pool, decks, big screen tv, wifi, etc. etc. (and is owned by
my brother-in-law so I've been there and know the house.)

A photographic week on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A photographic
exploration to figure out who you are photographically and to produce a
documentary photo story. You'll spent the first couple days on focused
exercises, and then will spend several days shooting a documentary project.
We'll all be together in a big comfortable house, sharing photography and
meals.

Cheers

B. D.

and a simple personal word....

I did it last year on Martha's Vineyard, it was a wonderful experience...

I may do it again,

Steve