Subject: [Leica] Kodak's possible bankruptcy and the effect on Leica
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 08:33:49 +0800

Thanks Richard,
Somehow the info on that sale had eluded me. I wonder if they are continuing
to develop new sensors or will Leica have to start to look elsewhere.
I am mindful of what happened to the supply of sensors for the DMR.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Kodak's possible bankruptcy and the effect on Leica)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Kodak's possible bankruptcy and the effect on Leica)