Subject: [Leica] DNG/Lightroom Question
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 23:32:46 -0800

The preset may be different, and may be it's set up to be (for example)
more contrast to begin.

"Camera Calibration" would also definitely make a difference. The latest
"2010" Process probably looks better than the "2003" Process, and the
"Adobe Standard" profile is probably better than the "Embedded" profile.