Subject: [Leica] MFT>M adapter
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 01:31:47 -0600

Thanks for the info, Phil.  I actually have no M lenses, but do own several
LTM lenses which I use on my Leica IIIf.  The Leica-R lenses from 50mm
upward work fine on regular 4/3, but the 28mm is a chore to focus on the 4/3
bodies.  I would recommend scale focusing for anything shorter than 35mm.

Glad the MFT combo is working for you.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA