Subject: [Leica] IMG: LED Night Light
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:35:48 -0600

We, in our 80s, are always fearful of stumbling, particularly at night, with
our glasses left on the night stand.  Night lights help.  When I replaced an
old 7 watt incandescent unit, I looked at the new products now available.
This LED-illuminated Lucite unit caught my eye.  The light streaks up the
wall are not only pleasing to the eye, but help with the overall
illumination.  And the power consumption is miniscule.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/LED+Night+Light.jpg.html

E-1 with Summicron-R 50mm

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols