Subject: [Leica] LUG Book has landed
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:20:33 -0600 (CST)

My copy of the LUG Yearbook has arrived, and I must say it is an excellent
book this year.  Photos are all much better, and the quality of reproduction
seems a big improvement over past years.  Good to see so many new
contributers,and also to see the past contributers back again.  The Blurb
people are really putting out a great product these days.  Superb job, Jim!

Cheers,
Gene