Subject: [Leica] X-Pro1 preview
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:40:05 +0100

Something is not right, that's for sure. I certainly get more than 55 shots
on a battery charge. Having said that, the Fuji battery is pretty small and
so I guess that is why the capacity is relatively low. Certainly lower than
my Pentax K5. This also means that spare batteries are not heavy to carry
around.

A lot also depends on the conditions. I had my M8 with me to Poland over New
Year's, and its batteries lasted far shorter there than they do in Alicante.
It was much colder there of course, even though it was not freezing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain