Subject: [Leica] FS chrome M8 with sticky on off button
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:41:07 -0700

Comes with two batteries, two chargers, the lens coding marking kit

The sticky on off ring is not something that has ever caused me a problem
but in the spirit of full disclosure this has to be mentioned.  DAG quoted
roughly $50 to fix but  I actually like it the way it is.   I just have WAY
too many cameras and I'm going Airstream shopping this afternoon so I need
the $

Best offer over $2100

ernie

pics available