Subject: [Leica] Leica shopping in Hong Kong
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:55:33 -0600

When I was in HK two years ago and touring the shops with Howard,
Joseph and Ray -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/HKLUG09/?g2_page=1 - one of
the most accurate comments was Ray's description of one shop: "The guy
who sets these prices is the same guy who sets the prices of the
things in hotel min-bars".

They are all pretty much like that, I'm afraid.

--Bob

==On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM, H&ECummer <cummer at netvigator.com>