Subject: [Leica] friday evening
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 23:56:10 -0500

i spent a couple of hours with my friend anna after many years.
her daughter is almost 8 now.
took along some sugarcane for anna as it is Pongal season.
everyone really liked it, including other kids in the area.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/peeling+sugarcane.jpg.html

Pongal - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Pongal

the caf? is near the orange metro line.
boston police stopped and blew some blue lights in my direction
but i leant over and got a clear photo of the train anyway.
they just got whacked last week for arresting people taking photos in
public.
and a million dollar lawsuit is pending in superior court.
they had to ignore me and move on.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/orange+line.jpg.html

at the caf? i heard a man talking in hungarian to his kid.
naturally i said szervusz.
he turns out to be a dentist.
that's him and his daughter in the picture.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/random+hungarians.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/ula+cafe.jpg.html

a very nice evening.
happy weekend my dear friends!