Subject: [Leica] Toilet and bathtub flower pots!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:40:59 -0800

Chris Crawford SHOWED:

> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=920&category=32

Hi Chris,
Now that situation is very interesting, Certainly in your reportage of the
country side.

However, I'd have this location marked on my calendar to check at least once
a month for the next half dozen months! WHY?  Well the changing environment
can create a new and far more interesting and exciting image than a one
photo situation as we see here.

I find this photo interesting, very much so. But it's peaked my
"photographer instinct?" I wonder what they'll have in there and how neat a
photo will it make in JUNE? OR? Whatever following months????????

It certainly has great potential for keeping a solid eye on the location.

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Toilet and bathtub flower pots!)