Subject: [Leica] A Bruce Gilden moment
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:07:32 -0600

I don't know about a or g, but I would like to ask him how he gets his
flash to work.  I have a Canon 580-EX for my Canon SLR bodies and have
never been able to get it to work in anything except manual mode (where
I chimp(g) the histogram on the camera).  But then I also use a diffuser
and don't want my subjects to look as if they had been cremated.  The
answer probably lies in the fact that I use the flash about once a year.

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A Bruce Gilden moment)