Subject: [Leica] IMR: Rose for Michael
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:29:57 -0800

Barney Quinn OFFERED:

 > This rose is for Michael Frederick Rowe, my fourth grand child. He
> was born about this time a week ago. Welcome to the world, Michael.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Michael_22s_Tose.jpg.html

Hi Barney,
What can I say one grandpa to another? It's a beautiful gift! Now me old
buddie, make sure you keep this as a safe image so that when he's 18 or
twenty, you can show it to him as a gift when he arrived on planet Earth!
He'll love you even more so because he'll be old enough to understand what
it means to have a loving family! And? He has a wonderful grandpa whom he
loves dearly because grandpa is such a cool guy! :-)

I say this with ten grand children whom I love dearly and constantly bombard
me with Facebook, e-mails and a zillion other kinds of e-stuff almost
everyday.  So prepare yourself when young Michael is on yer case while using
his magical communication machines of the future. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

You'll love every minute of it, grand children are a blessing. When they get
to be a bit of a pain in the butt? Oh sometimes, when really younger. You
can indicate to your son or daughter that it's time to take little Michael
or Mary home! And they're out of your face and silence rules! ;-)

But as they grow older they can be the best friends you've ever had!

Congratulations on Michael's arrival! ... as my grandsons address me.. " G
pa." A sound you love to hear! "OK G'pa whatever." :-) And their smiles lift
you higher than life itself!
cheers.
ted