Subject: [Leica] Falling Apart
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:11:04 -0500

LUG:

I had highly anticipated getting through the holidays and back to normal,
but my body seems to be falling apart.  I have a canker sour in my mouth
right where I need to chew.  I am getting a sty on my eye.  My hips and
hands are aching with arthritis.  A splinter suddenly appeared on my
finger.  I have a corn on my toe. (I've never had a corn before)   I broke
not one but two pairs of glasses!  My good pair and the back-up pair so I'm
now blind. What is it with this new year!!

I know this is whining and that there are many people with much greater
problems and I totally sympathize with them, but I'm used to fairly smooth
sailing and good health!!

I did manage to get the refrigerator and freezer cleaned out over the
week-end.

In the meantime, my slide scanning and photo-taking are suffering while I
deal with these petty details.

I don't have any Lagavulin in the house, which is probably a good thing.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com