Subject: [Leica] Angry
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 23:49:18 +0100

Mark,

I consider your comment very interesting, I think we have already
discussed this topic on the list but your proposition isvery
interesting and pose the question about what is better? a suggesting
titlle or a neutral title?. The suggesting title announces oreviously
the sense of the picture, with the neutral the image adquires force
and the viewer should discover the message.

thanks for your opinion!

cheers
Lluis

El 16/01/2012, a las 3:18, Mark Rabiner escribi?: