Subject: [Leica] Clear Air panos - Hong Kong
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 18:04:50 +0100

Nice Howard - it took some time for the fumes to also clear my brains
as I thought you'd found three opportunities where sister ships were
sailing alongside ...

Keep them coming while the sun is there.

I'm taking this opportunity to wish you the best of health.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 17 janv. 12 ? 13:36, H&ECummer a ?crit :