Subject: [Leica] Zeiss ZM 21 & CornerFix
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:48:53 -0800

I use a Schneider 35XL with my medium format digital photography. Biogon
design. I have eye-scars from the sharpness of this lens!

Also have a center filter built for the lens. I still use a CornerFix type
software which takes care of issues (lens cast) other than light falloff,
as you say Mark.

I'm considering trying CornerFix with this setup rather than the process I
use (CaptureOne) so that I can work on everything (35mm and 4x5) in LR...
Bob