Subject: [Leica] A bunch ...Señoritas, Lovers...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:22:43 +0100

Thank you Philippe,

Good Barcelona knowledge! yes it is in St. Amard de Neri the day I was
with Leo Wesson and he has borrowed me his Noctilux to test and have a
very pleasant "Nocti" experience.

The other one was casual, I usually carry my camera and in front of me
it was developping a nice movement of persons, I've just pointed my
camera to the "life reality show"

amiti?s
Lluis

El 17/01/2012, a las 22:14, philippe.amard escribi?: