Subject: [Leica] M8 + Summicron 50mm F/2?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:23:31 +1000

Ryan, that is referring to the old Summicron Dual Range model with a large
extra attachment (eyes) that added new windows over the viewfinder and
rangefinder. The height of the M8 is different to the M3 so those would not
align properly.

Capture One was the standard Raw processor at the time but now Lightroom is
bundled in its place.. Both work well but have different characteristics.
You can get a trial licence of each if you wanted to try.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman