Subject: [Leica] (OT) I really am not bonding with my X100 :-(
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:53:05 -0700

My X100 meters very well except for the easily knocked askew compensation
dial. Check which metering pattern you have selected. I set mine to
semi-spot as I prefer to make the decision as to what gets metered. Perhaps
you have it set to "matrix" metering where the camera makes, hopefully,
educated guesses as to what is going on, seemingly, in this case, without
complete success.

John

Replies: Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] (OT) I really am not bonding with my X100 :-()
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (OT) I really am not bonding with my X100 :-()