Subject: [Leica] Leica Visoflex 2
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:54:02 -0600

On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:18 AM, Geir <ftwno1 at yahoo.no> wrote:

> Will the Visoflex fit and be useful on my new Leica M9-P?

"useful" for what?

The occasional macro photograph? Yes.
The occasional long lens photograph? Yes.
Providing tool use pleasure? Yes.
Marveling at Leica "system" coherence? Yes.

Though if you want to do serious macro and long lens work,
complete with auto diaphragm, ease of focus at all stops,
fast in camera metering, etc.
The Visoflex would not be the tool of choice.

I enjoy it occasionally, when I want a little reach,
and also wish to travel light, and small.
Though I'd never expect it to replace an SLR
for what an SLR does best.

Regards, George

Message from ftwno1 at yahoo.no (Geir) ([Leica] Leica Visoflex 2)