Subject: [Leica] Need help, LR4
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:51:10 -0800

When I upgraded from LR2 to LR3 I don't remember having to do
anything special to cause LR3 to process the same shots that were in
LR2. That is, in some way, it grabbed the LR2 catalog and created an
LR3 catalog with the same contents.

I can't seem to be able to do that in LR4. When I direct it to the
LR3 catalog, it just refuses it. Maybe this is just the behavior of
the beta version???

Herb
--
Herbert Kanner