Subject: [Leica] The "Eternity" Tram to Happy Valley
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:12:29 +0100

Very nice, Howard. The X100 is a brilliant little package indeed. I am going
to Munich for a few days a week from tomorrow, on what promises to be a
rather intense business trip with little free time--so I am considering
bringing just the little Fuji with me rather than the more usual Leica or
Pentax outfits.

Cheers,
Nathan