Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Bench for Bob
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:16:11 -0600

On 1/21/2012 3:29 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> Would love to see that printed large; the tiny web version doesn't do it
> justice.

Yep.  Our IT manager brought me in a new Lenovo laptop the other day and
two big wide-aspect monitors, with a comment that it would handle a
third if I wanted.  For a moment I thought about splitting panos, like a
triptych, but I couldn't stand the two for work and had her replace them
with two 21" regular aspect screens.  All I need is to see numbers
bounce around without eyestrain.  The few panos I have would need to be
about 6' long if printed.

Ken