Subject: [Leica] Help with Nocti
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:06:10 +0100

Hi Richard,

The Summilux 50 I own is from 1966 or 1967, it's old but very nice for
my use, of course the new 50/1.4 ASPH is outstanding and it can be
focused at 0.7 m.. What I mind is that I don't think in my case,
having already 1.4, if it ould be necessary 1.1 ... just for the bokeh
IMHO, as you say the M9 is much better than the M8 for high ISO, and I
suppose as you, that the M10 would be still much better.

Thanks for your opinion,

cheers
Lluis

El 22/01/2012, a las 21:37, Richard Man escribi?: