Subject: [Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-)
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:31:39 -0800

Oh I think Mark can be quite subtle in his critiques! I remember his
critique of a bench view with a lighthouse. Said it looked like a post card
and did not mean it in a good way.
But it was good and valid advice and much appreciated.
Mark wonder if you mean a critique of this. If so, I would appreciate your
detailed thoughts...
Thanks,
Bob