Subject: [Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-)
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:33:10 -0800

This is about deliberation. Some years ago I was with my wife, a
Nikon SLR (film, of course) and (shudder) a tripod, at Point Lobos.
At a scenic spot, I set up the camera and tripod, feeling slightly
embarrassed at pretending to be a photographer. But just having this
box on a tripod changed my attitude. I'd look through the viewfinder,
ask my wife to do the same, shift the camera by one or two degrees
and have both of us look again. So different an approach from
hand-held, although I don't really think it made a difference in the
final result in this particular case.

Herb