Subject: [Leica] Another 4 more possibilities for Chinatown
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:31:32 -0800

Thanks folks for looking and commenting.

I have worked something like the bus stop shot since my first outing, but
just couldn't gotten a good one until this time. It works for me precisely
it shows people engaging in different activities (which to me, is a huge
benefit with street panoramic) and of course the slanted road is a bonus. I
wasn't sure that others will appreciate it though so I'm glad that it's
successful.

This one was in fact one of the first pictures I took on this outing. I was
walking up to Stockton St where the "real" Chinatown is, with my camera
ready since I know there is a bus stop. 3 tourists stopped on the other
side (I am walking past a colorful mural where lots of people like to have
their pictures taken) and I saw the other people are in good positions so I
stopped and took a couple pictures. The tourists were saying things like
"Why is he taking our pictures?" so I smiled and walked away :-)

Leo, thanks for the suggestion re: the vertical lines on the card player
image. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks again
--

Message from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Another 4 more possibilities for Chinatown)