Subject: [Leica] IMG: Metate
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:31:36 -0800 (PST)

Eh.? I like the shot but it DOES look somewhat like she's double-exposed or
ghosted, just from the splash? I'm not sure it'll sell well to
non-photographers (or, for that matter, non-film photographers) who haven't
seen that happen before.? OTOH you've already got it scanned, put it out
there and see what happens.? ;>)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

> From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>

PESO: