Subject: [Leica] Toy Identification.... help needed....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:42:10 -0800

OK, this is from memory.. I seem to remember that Frank Lloyd Wright ( could
have been someone else) designed a set of metal parts that were arranged on
a magnetic table of sorts, that would construct Architectural marvels from a
young Kids' imagination.  Shapes were straight, semi-circular, etc..
Basically only linear products.  No boxes, etc,  The result was a line
drawing of some imaginary building/monstrosity.

I can not find any reference to it on Google...

Can someone help me find reference to this toy for budding Architects?

It is not unit blocks... in case someone was thinking of them..

The pretty clear remembrance was. metallic, and magnetic.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at earthlink.net