Subject: [Leica] M844
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 10:12:45 +1030

Leica Microsystems and Leica Camera are different companies.  When I
bought some student microscopes from Leica a few years ago, the only
camera option they gave me was a Canon point and shoot.  The higher
end microscopes have their own cameras made by Leica Microsystems, but
there doesn't seem to be any connection between the companies.

Marty