Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:41:24 -0800

to stay on the subject, i did buy the nokton 1.1 and shot with it for a
wheil, i was not happy with it and sold it there r a lot of nice shots on
the web with the nokton for me  it was not consistent. i do have the 35 1.2
and love it a lot.

back on the topic one is big and heavy, the other light and small. i have
both and usually pick up a 35!!