Subject: [Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:37:44 -0700

The beauty of the rangefinder is that you do not see the image with your eye
when you use the camera.

You see it in your mind.

You learn your lenses. You learn your camera. And then you can forget
everything and LOOK. The camera disappears.

John

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] 50 ASPH 'lux AND Nocti users...)