Subject: [Leica] My latest trip
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:24:55 -0600 (CST)

Bruce,

Cold has never been a problem with my M8, even hours soaking in it in the
car.We probably do not get the extreems that Alaska does, but it does get
down in the -10 to -15 range at times over night and even during the day.  I
just take the camera and don't worry about it.  In fact my R8DMR is sitting
in my car right now having been there all yesterday and over night, the
temps were only in the 15F range last night though. ;)

Cheers,
Gene