Subject: [Leica] "GLOVERO"
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:44:43 +0100

Hi Herbert,

Yes, of course! the Spanish language pronounce with the same sound, in
other languages I know the B and V sound are different for the people
who speaks correctcly, i.e. in Catalan, but actually the influence of
the Castillan language made that many people, even Catalan speakers,
don't do a good distinction. But on this case this is fun (for me) for
several reasons: B and V confusion, a word that don't exist, and the
man with his hat...

Thanks for looking

cheers
Lluis

El 28/01/2012, a las 18:39, Herbert Kanner escribi?: