Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the 1930s
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:14:01 -0800

Jim: I'm really enjoying your historic airplanes, even though I don't
know much about them.  The sepia really works on that one.  And you
still look dashing in a bomber jacket.  (You should have had a
screw-mount Leica around your neck and then you could have passed it off
as an historic photo!)  :-)

Question:  I once flew on a plane that looked very much like that DC-3.
I was about 9 years old, and it was the spring of 1963. My parents and I
flew nonstop from Boston to Washington, DC.  Would you hazard a guess as
to what model airplane I flew on?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: From the 1930s)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From the 1930s)