Subject: [Leica] Ferraris and Fire Hydrants
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:33:31 -0600 (CST)

Howard,

I know what you mean about those wide tires. ;)  My first winter here in
Iowa was a big eye opener.  I went straight to Tire Rack and ordered a pair
of Blizzaks for my Mustang GT, made a huge difference.  Unfortunately I do
not have any for the Z3 Coupe.  But with the nice weather right now, I just
could not resist a drive today, especially with my up-hill drive cleared.

Gene