Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peachoid
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:54:58 -0500

PESO:

One of the landmarks around here, in Gaffney, SC, on I85 is the Peachoid,
also known as the Big Butt, The Moon over Gaffney and several other
censored names:

http://www.pbase.com/image/141230370

It is actually a 1,000,000 gallon water tank for the town of Gaffney.  The
county that Gaffney is in raises more peaches than the entire state of
Georgia and they wanted to point that out in an ostentatious way.  I think
they succeeded.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com