Subject: [Leica] Mark, your new NEC screen
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:52:21 +1300

There is no name for it, just not Mirror.

The screen can be left to auto turn off in System Preferences > Desktop and
Screen Saver - I use Hot Corners to put my displays to sleep.

Energy Saver will do this automatically, or did you mean that you wanted the
laptop display off and just use the 23"? Not sure that can be done or why
you would ;-)

john