Subject: [Leica] Photographic Freedom
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:24:20 +0530

As an overall sort of reaction to this thread, here is an example, from
yesterday, on what a combination of committed citizens, a legally enshrined
Right to Information process and Public Interest Litigation, together with
an independent Higher Judiciary can achieve against the corrupt political
elite, even in India:

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article2853159.ece

The reactions from multinationals and their shills is astonishing - to they
effect they actually PREFER crony capitalism to the rule of law. I never
expected them to react publicly to this effect. (-:

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Photographic Freedom)