Subject: [Leica] IMG; Winter Sky
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 10:50:02 -0500

Stasys,

I've used leica cameras for nearly fifty years and had an M8 for several
years.  However I found that the results from super wide angle lenses
less than optimum.  When the micro 4/3 cameras came out and I found that
I could use my leica glass on them I found that I was using the M less
and less.  I found that the image quality from my Panasonic G-1 and
Olympus e-p2 was indistinguishable from the M8 I saw no reason to keep
the m8 so I sold it.  I do miss the infrared ability though.

Neal

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] IMG; Winter Sky)