Subject: [Leica] David
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:23:52 -0600

Kathy and I each knew David before we knew each other.

It was a birthday party at David's house that brought us together more than
30 years ago.

You know the guy at church who was always in the kitchen at get-togethers?
That's David.

In my mind, I picture him in a white apron, turning from a large pot of
Louisiana goodness, seeing us, and throwing out his arms to hug us.

I need to tell my friends to stop doing this!

http://sonc.com/look/?p=1695

--
Regards,

Sonny